Senior Creative Producer (Branded Content)
Launched in April 2015, Fatherly is the leading digital brand for young parents. In the last year, Fatherly generated over a billion video views, was named Oprah’s favorite website of 2016, and won the 2017 Webby Award for “Best Parenting Site on the Internet”. Fatherly is backed by BDMI, UTA, SoftTech VC, Lerer Hippeau Ventures, The Knight Foundation and prominent angels such as Gary Vaynerchuk and the founders of Bleacher Report among others.
Fatherly is seeking a full-time Senior Creative Producer of Branded Content to generate and supervise all creative from pre-sale through post production. If you haven’t worked on branded content side before or do not know what that is then please wait for a role that you are a fit for as you will not be considered.
This candidate will have a successful track record in developing and producing high performing video content across various social platforms.
S/he will have their roots in editorial content, and posses a deep understanding of brand integrity. The Senior Creative Producer will have a reputation as the go to person for fresh ideas and reliably supervising the process of those ideas coming to life. This candidate will be motivated to create high-quality videos for our partners, and support our talented production team in executing that vision.
- Actively pitch video content internally to Sales Team.
- Supervise creative across all campaigns.
- Review all pre to post production client facing deliverables, prior to delivery.
- Ensure all content is on brand for both Fatherly, and our partners.
- Supervise production and post-production resources.
- Ensure all deliverables are on time and on budget.
- Develop a catalog of built-if-sold video content.
- 4+ years experience in video creation, from pitching through post production.
- 1+ years experience supervising a team.
- Outstanding video development skills.
- Deep understanding of video production process.
- Ability to reduce the messages in a feature length film into a single sentence.
- Hawk eye for detail.
- Deep understanding of social platform best practices.
- Good vibes
How To Apply:
If you have branded content production experience please introduce briefly yourself in the email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please connect your experience directly to the responsibilities and qualifications required for this position.