Partnership Marketing Manager
Fatherly, the leading digital lifestyle brand for young parents, seeks a Partnership Marketing Manager to add to our team. This candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in an audience development capacity at a major digital content or commerce company.
Who We Are
Fatherly is the fastest-growing parenting site on the web, targeting millennials and young Gen Xers who are entering the most inquisitive and acquisitive phase of their life. Described by the New York Times as “Buzzfeed meets Vice” for parents, Fatherly focuses on expert-driven, evidenced-based content, with a pantheon of esteemed contributors that include:
- Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala and her dad
- Melinda Gates
- Former US Secretary of Education Arne Duncan
- CTO of the United States Megan Smith
Fatherly has been nominated for a Webby two times in just its first year as Best Parenting Site on the Internet.
You can learn more about Fatherly’s explosive 2016 here.
Growth To Date
Launched in April 2015, Fatherly already reaches:
- 75M people weekly on Facebook
- 2.5M monthly uniques
- 250K daily subscribers (with consistent 20% month over month growth)
A Preferred Partner For The World’s Best Brands
Fatherly has developed year-long partnerships with a variety of Fortune 500 marketers including Johnson & Johnson, Campbell’s, P&G, Progressive and The United Nations among others. Its Family Albums work with Spotify has been nominated by Digiday as the Best Branded Content Series of 2015-2016.
A World-Class Team
Fatherly is led by Simon Isaacs and Michael Rothman, one of the founding employees at the Thrillist Media Group, now one of the largest digital publishers in the country. Fatherly’s investors include Lerer Hippeau Ventures (Buzzfeed, Warby Parker), SoftTech (Bleacher Report), The Knight Foundation, Gary Vaynerchuk and a dozen others.
Fatherly In The News
Fatherly has been featured by hundred of outlets across the country including:
- Manage all aspects of Fatherly’s subscriber acquisition efforts, including on-site UX, partnership marketing, referral sweepstakes promotions and email syndication
- Lead Fatherly’s user retention and engagement efforts aimed at making Fatherly a best-in-class experience for those entering that next life stage
- Help launch additional email products and features to improve the overall user experience
- Oversee social and on-site syndication with Fatherly’s network of content partners
- Help Fatherly grow into other relevant social platforms beyond Facebook
- Work with Editorial team to optimize performance of content packaging across social networks
- Improve discoverability of Fatherly content by leveraging SEO best practices
- Increase YouTube viewership through strategic syndication
- Secure new partners from a variety of media, e-commerce and non-traditional sources of relevant audience
- Manage Fatherly’s social impact initiatives including the Fatherly Fund and the Fatherly Foundation
Who You Are
- Minimum of ~3 years of top-tier digital media or commerce experience managing multi-channel audience growth
- Track record creating and executing measurable audience development efforts
- Editorial experience or an otherwise well-honed intuition for how content travels on the social web
- New York based
- Interested in growing a consumer brand at a growth-stage company
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
Email [email protected] with a resume and a short note about why Fatherly would be the next right next move in your career.