Fatherly is seeking an animator with motion graphics experience for its video and editorial content. We’re seeking someone who is not only skilled in motion graphics and animation, but also has a strong video storytelling sense.
Launched in April 2015, Fatherly is the leading digital brand for young parents. Fatherly generated over a billion video views in the last year, was named one of Oprah’s favorite websites of 2016, and won the 2017 Webby Award for “Best Parenting Site on the Internet”. Fatherly is backed by BDMI, UTA, SoftTech VC, Lerer Hippeau Ventures, The Knight Foundation and prominent angels such as Gary Vaynerchuk and the founders of Bleacher Report, among others.
- Design original graphics for videos across a range of formats, to create compelling stories for our platforms
- Present storyboards and style frames for review
- Design, animate, and edit standalone motion graphics packages
- Create assets that connect video and editorial packages, and have a cohesive look.
- Play a significant role in shaping video strategy through experimenting with new animation and motion styles
- Must have experience creating motion graphics and should be a master at After Effects, Photoshop and Premiere
- Cinema 4D and Illustration experience a plus, but not required
- Strong sense of motion and visual design and type
- Strong understanding of storytelling through editing
- Previous experience creating video stories from start to finish
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities and assignments, while meeting deadlines
Send your resume and cover letter to Adam.Banicki@fatherly.com. Please include links to any relevant videos you’ve worked on.