Enterprise Sales Director – Fatherly At Work
Fatherly is looking for an Enterprise Sales Director to identify, nurture and grow commercial relationships for Fatherly At Work with senior Human Resource, Benefits and/or Diversity & Inclusion executives.
About Fatherly At Work:
Paternity benefits matter — and not just to dads. Empowering working fathers profoundly improves corporate culture by meeting the needs of mid-career professionals and unwinding implicit prejudices that stall working mothers’ careers. Paternity and non-maternity leave parental benefits—elder care, flex time and remote work–are also powerful recruiting tools and provide talent development and retention value to employers.
Enter Fatherly At Work, a program designed to help employers recruit and support high-performing parents. With a certification program celebrating The Best Places To Work For Dads, a content platform designed to help new parents manage the transition back to work, and on-and-offsite consulting, Fatherly at Work helps corporations invest in their people in ways that pay off.
Fatherly At Work is one of several products from Fatherly, the leading digital lifestyle brand for today’s parents. Fatherly is backed by BDMI, UTA, WPP, Uncork Capital, Lerer Hippeau Ventures, The Knight Foundation and prominent angels such as Gary Vaynerchuk and the founders of Bleacher Report, among others.
What You Will Do
- Manage the sales cycle from start to finish: prospect, identify relevant contacts, negotiate and secure sales of the Fatherly At Work platform
- Articulate the need for Fatherly At Work, understand the research on families and workplaces that can be better served by more engaged parents
- Work with senior management to develop new product and service extensions that provide further value to enterprise clients and the working parents they employ
- Build a reputation and expand your network in the enterprise Talent, HR and D&I communities
- Find fulfillment in a mission-driven company that works hard to improve the lives of working parents
- Occasional travel in some territories
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales goals and objectives and maximize growth opportunities for Fatherly At Work
- 5+ years experience in HR-related sales. SaaS experience is a plus.
- You have a solid track record of achieving sales quotas. Start-up sales experience is a plus.
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment. Desire and ability to manage multiple relationships at a time. Team player
- A deep understanding of how Human Resources, Benefits and D&I teams make decisions and allocate resources
- Reputation for becoming a trusted advisor to internal and external business stakeholders
- You are self-motivated and can hit the ground running in prospecting, meeting, managing, and ultimately selling to clients
- You love selling and you deeply connect with Fatherly’s mission of empowering men to raise great kids and leading more fulfilling adult lives
This position is remote with opportunities to travel to Fatherly’s New York City headquarters at minimum of once per quarter.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- PTO and family leave
- Retirement plans
- Monthly speaker series featuring business luminaries across the media, marketing and technology landscape
- Regular social events including Happy Hours
How To Apply:
Please send your resume along with a brief introduction via email to email@example.com
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.