Branded Development Producer
Fatherly is looking for an experienced branded producer that has a hold on all things development. Experience producing a wide range of formats a huge plus. Branded content experience required.
Launched in April 2015, Fatherly is the leading digital brand for young parents. Fatherly generated over a billion video views in the last year, was named one of Oprah’s favorite websites of 2016, and won the 2017 Webby Award for “Best Parenting Site on the Internet”. Fatherly is backed by BDMI, UTA, SoftTech VC, Lerer Hippeau Ventures, The Knight Foundation and prominent angels such as Gary Vaynerchuk and the founders of Bleacher Report, among others.
Role and Responsibilities:
Fatherly is looking for an organized, self-starting branded development producer to execute video ideation for a high-volume of campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be adept at researching, pitching the pre-sale process for video. The person in this role must be able to come up with new ideas on a daily basis that fit client needs, and be able to ensure the ideas being pitched are actual executable ideas from a production standpoint. The ability to multi-task is a must.
- Research and pitch innovative ideas that fit the Fatherly voice, while fulfilling client needs.
- Create proof-of-concept decks based off initial ideas pitched.
- Ideate stories that cover a range of different topics, obscure and mainstream.
- Translate ideas from the creative and editorial teams into successful video formats.
- Build and actualize budgets.
- Ensure that the ideas being pitched are what’s being created by the production team, by serving as a quality-control layer in post-sale.
- Work with production team to ensure shoots and post-production process runs smoothly.
- Understand how to create video specific to all social platforms.
- Communicate daily with VP of Video and supervising producers.
- At least 3 years of experience writing and editing short form video for a publisher or production company.
- A demonstrated deep understanding of working with clients, branded content, and pitching big ideas.
- Superior organizational, interpersonal skills.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills, specific to creative pitches as well as with office communication
- Ability to deal with multiple and changing priorities.
- Experience in production and post-production huge plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative programs preferred.
How To Apply:
Please send a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com