Account Manager, New York
Fatherly is looking for a full-time Account Manager to lead all aspects of pre-sale and post-sale account activity. You will work closely with sales to provide best-in-class client service to our advertising partners and develop meaningful and lasting relationships with a focus on growing revenue.
The role is based in Fatherly’s Tribeca office in New York City.
We are the leading digital media brand for this next generation of parents. By combining high-quality journalism with first-person perspectives, Fatherly has been able to capture both sides of the parenting market, provide a unique content offering in a crowded space and hone in on the insight that today’s parents increasingly share responsibilities and purchasing decisions.
We’re backed by BDMI, UTA, WPP, Uncork Capital, Lerer Hippeau Ventures, The Knight Foundation and prominent angels such as Gary Vaynerchuk and the founders of Bleacher Report, among others.
- Own campaign media planning from initial strategy to execution through a process that requires:
- Participating in creative brainstorms to ensure the approach aligns with client KPIs and business strategy
- Manage the pre-sale RFP process, which includes building winning media plans and advising on media tactics to best achieve client goals
- Leading client kick-off calls
- Gathering third-party assets and collaborating with AdOps for campaign launch
- Providing screenshots, reporting, optimizations, and insights throughout the life of campaigns
- Monitoring campaign performance start-to-finish to:
- Ensure a successful partnership
- Drive incremental revenue
- Promote renewal opportunities
- Preparing and presenting client-facing decks that showcase performance, learnings, and future recommendations
- Minimum 2 years of digital experience
- Proficiency across Microsoft and Google suites and familiarity with Google Doubleclick
- Extreme attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, for both external and internal purposes
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment
- A “can-do”, get-sh*t-done attitude
- Committed, positive and goal oriented in everything you do
- An outspoken idea-generator on a team tasked with creating “big idea” advertising solutions and presentations
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- PTO and family leave
- Retirement plans
- Monthly speaker series featuring business luminaries across the media, marketing and technology landscape
- Regular social events including Happy Hours
Email us at email@example.com with more information about you, your qualifications and if you have a public presence on the web you’d like to highlight, please include it as well.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.